13 4월 COVID-19 Korea Entry Restriction _ 13APR
Individuals are required to wear protective face coverings on public transportation, in most public indoor areas, and at any large gathering events.
- In spite of COVID 19, South Korea does not restrict CREW members.
- Crews can stay 30 days with GENDEC and not require the VISA, 7 days Quarantine, PCR test and PCR negative result.
- Safety Guidelines for Flight Crew during stay in Accommodations (12 . 22 . 2020 ~)
1) Do not leave where you are staying in for purposes other than matters related to aircraft operation during your stay and do not invite anyone including family members and acquaintances.
2) Monitor your health condition constantly during your stay with the self-diagnosis application installed upon arrival.
- Passengers who can enter South Korea.
– Korean National, ABTC/APEC card holders, Resident, VISA holders, passengers from VISA free countries (require K-ETA), Diplomatic(A-1), Government Officials(A-2), Agreement(A-3), Overseas Korean(F-4) visa holders.
- Required PCR negative certificate.
- There is no restrictions for crew on GENDEC.
Not require VISA, PCR certificate, Quarantine, PCR test on arrival and they are able to stay at their preferred hotel in downtown.
- All passengers have to bring the PCR negative certificate that was tested and issued 48 hours prior to departure (based on 0001 LCL of departure date).
- PCR certificate has to be printed in English or Korean (If it is written on other languages, it must be translated).
- Approved Testing Method : Inspection based on NAATs technique (RT-PCR, LAMP, TMA, SDA, NEAR, etc.).
*Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen, Novavax, Sinopharm (Beijing), Sinovac, Covishield, Covaxin, Covovax.
- Exception : Transit passengers, The crew on GENDEC, Individuals with quarantine exemption certificates for humanitarian (attending funerals) or official trip, Children under 6 as of the date of arrival.
- Electronic certificates like on mobile devices are not accepted.
- PCR Negative certificate must contain following information.
– Name (same with passport), Date of Birth or Passport Number.
– Test Method, Test Result : Real time PCR is required to verify the inspection method.
– Date of Inspection, Date of Issued : Required to confirm conformity of criteria within 48 hours of departure.
- Fully vaccinated passengers will be exempted from quarantine on arrival (from 01APR2022).
- Method of quarantine exemption.
– RKSI/RKSS : Before departure, passengers must register their proof of vaccination through the Quarantine COVID-19 Defense (Q-CODE) system and scan the provided QR code upon arrival.
Website : https://cov19ent.kdca.go.kr/cpassportal/biz/beffatstmnt/main.do?lang=en
- Required documents to prepare unexpected event (QR code system problem etc.).
– Copy of vaccination certificate.
– K-ETA or valid Visa.
– PCR negative result (issued and tested at least 48 hours prior to departure).
- Passengers can move to their reserved hotel by their own vehicle upon arrival. And they need to get the PCR test in hospital which is conducted PCR test around their hotel within 24 hours of arrival. Also, passengers have to self-isolation at their hotel until getting a negative result (Normally, it takes 6-8 hours). And they are required to retest with RAT after 6 to 7 days.
- Standard of Fully vaccinated.
– Approved Vaccines : WHO approved emergency vaccines.
* Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Janssen, Novavax, Sinopharm(Beijing), Sinovac, Covishield, Covaxin, Covovax.
– Within 180 days and after 14 days of 2nd dose of vaccination (In case of Janssen Vaccine, 1st dose of vaccination is recognized).
– Passengers who have completed their 3rd dose of vaccination.
Quarantine Exemption Certificate
- Passengers who are un-vaccinated must be quarantined for 7 days at government facility.
- Passengers who want to exempt for 7 days quarantine can apply quarantine exemption below reasons.
– Business, Academic / Public Interest, Urgent Humanitarian reason (such as funeral).
* To know more information about quarantine exemption, please contact us *
- K-ETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization) is a travel authorization that foreign nationals who are eligible to travel to Korea for Visa Free Countries (96) need to obtain by providing personal and travel related information through the K-ETA website in advance.
- Passengers should apply for the K-ETA on the website at least 72 hours prior to departure.
– website : www.k-eta.go.kr
- Passengers who do not come from Visa Free Countries do not need K-ETA.
- Exempt from K-ETA : UN passport holder, ABTC holder, USFK service members (under SOFA), The Crew, Transfer passenger, Jeju Island passengers using a direct flight from/to Jeju Island only.
- Exempt from K-ETA application.
– Person who is a national of a K-ETA required country in principle, but obtained approval for K-ETA exemption form the Ministry of Justice in advance through the request of relevant organizations by submitting at list of names via official channel.
– Diplomatic or official passport holder.
– Dependents of USFK members, civilian component, etc. (under SOFA)
Transit is allowed within 24 hours from arrival time.(RKSI has a transit hotel for transit pax)
Transit passenger does not require the PCR result or quarantine.
- The maximum size of private gatherings is limited to eight people nationwide.
- A 00:01 A.M. curfew is applied to business as well, depending on their type of service.
VISA free 96 Countries(01APR2022)
Asia Pacific (12)
Guam, New Caledonia, Palau, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Nauru, Marshall Islands, Australia, Tuvalu, Fiji
USA, Guyana, Mexico, Nicaragua, Dominica, Barbados, Venezuela, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Kitts and Nevis, The Bahamas, Antigua and Barbuda, Haiti, El Salvador, Uruguay, Jamaica, Chile, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Saint Lucia, Surinam, Colombia, Trinidad and Tobago, Argentina, Ecuador, Honduras, Canada, Paraguay
Malta, Ireland, United Kingdom, Monaco, Vatican, San Marino, Andorra, Albania, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Italy, Greece, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Latvia, Romania, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Spain, Slovakia, Iceland, Estonia, Austria, Czech Republic, Portugal, Poland, France, Finland, Hungary, Cyprus, Croatia, Russia, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia
Middle East (7)
Morocco, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Tunisia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar
Lesotho, Mauritius, South Africa, Botswana, Seychelles, Eswatini
Since many commercial aircrafts are staying on the ground, it is very difficult to get GA parking spots.
But we can arrange overnight parking at RKSI.
RKSI is the best option for overnight crew rest, tech stop and pax transit.
RKSS quick turnaround flight is available but overnight parking for biz jet is not possible and require the hangar parking.
We’re ready to help you with any issue and any time.
If you have any question, please contact us.